A photo sent by Wayne Orvic form Wood River Carriage Works of his Drop Front Ladies Phaeton built by the Milburn Wagon Co. around 1877 to 1880 in Toledo Ohio. It was originally purchased by a local rancher around 1880. It was found in the Big Wood River bed by a local junk dealer who Wayne bought it from in 1991. It had to be totally restored. The springs were made in Forest City Ohio. He found more information on them at www.history.utoledo.edu.
Wayne uses this carriage reference in building new ones like it. Check out his website at woodrivercarriage.com for more information.